Kundalini Yoga Class in NYC this Friday w/ Shirley!

Kundalini Yoga Class in NYC this Friday w/ Shirley!

Shavonne
Hello friends!!

For anyone that may have missed the link from earlier...

Shirley Johnson (Maryam's guest teacher for Metaphysics of Minding Your Business: Love Addiction, Intimacy and Connection 2.0) will be in NYC this Friday teaching a class.

Here is the link if you'd like to attend: https://eventbrite.com/e/full-moon-kundalini-yoga-meditation-grace-gratitude-tickets-52204310498

Let me know if you're also going so I can say hello to you :)

Re: Kundalini Yoga Class in NYC this Friday w/ Shirley!

Tenika
I’m sorry I missed this post.  I don’t get to check forum often.  How did you enjoy the class?