Karmic relationships

Haroula
Hi everyone :)
I have recently joined as a member and I am catching up on the classes. I’m so pleased and grateful for them.  I have a question and curious to see what everyone feels about this. In the soulmate class  Maryam was talking about karmic relationships which I believe. Then I started thinking about my mum, grandma, Aunty etc. I am Greek and all my female relatives have only had one marriage one partner so it got me thinking what is their karmic relationships ?
x x x Haroula