Karma is over, right? How do we know if it's kharmic or dharmic?

Karma is over, right? How do we know if it's kharmic or dharmic?

MoonSun
Hi, I can't make the community meeting on Saturday, was curious if anyone wanted to weigh in on this wondering.

In Akashic records w/ Pamela and in classes after, Maryam's been talking about how Karma is over.

But on twitter a few days ago, I saw the post, "Because of the deeply transformative and powerful potential of this time on Earth, many souls have chosen to take on all of their existing karmic debt in this lifetime. Fun times."

And now I'm curious, when is it dharmic and when is it kharmic? How do we know? do we decide?

Re: Karma is over, right? How do we know if it's kharmic or dharmic?

Sarah
I love this question! I’m curious to see what others feel about it.

My instinct is that the difference between a karmic path and a dharmic one is the same as the different feeling between the Akash and the Concordent Records - a feeling of weight and limiting structure versus a feeling of openness, possibility, and support.

And I feel like we know we’ve learned and integrated a karmic lesson when the feeling of the experience transforms from feeling heavy and limiting to feeling open and free, like we’ve solved the riddle, pulled back the veil, and remembered ourselves.

This question is particularly interesting for me because I’m healing a traumatic brain injury. It’s the event that brought me to this work - before my awakening, I used to get lost wondering what I had done to deserve so much pain. In desperately seeking an answer to that question, I was decisively shown that this is not karma, it is the necessary initiation I laid out for myself to wake up and come home to Source in this physical body.

A helpful question for me has been, why is this on my path? And my answer seems to change depending on my state of self-empowerment. If I think, this is here to punish me, I feel like a victim, and it’s karma. If I think, this is here to open me up to more of my Self, it unfolds and it’s beautiful, it’s my Path, it’s Source in disguise, guiding me and supporting me.

So maybe this is a quantum thing, where not only the act of observation changes the form of a thing, but where the quality of the observation - the perspective - determines *how* the thing changes.

I dunno what rabbit hole I just took myself down or if I even contributed anything helpful in answer to your question ;)

Love love love

Re: Karma is over, right? How do we know if it's kharmic or dharmic?

MoonSun
Sarah, I love your reply! Wow, thank you for such a powerful response!

"A helpful question for me has been, why is this on my path? And my answer seems to change depending on my state of self-empowerment. If I think, this is here to punish me, I feel like a victim, and it’s karma. If I think, this is here to open me up to more of my Self, it unfolds and it’s beautiful, it’s my Path, it’s Source in disguise, guiding me and supporting me

So maybe this is a quantum thing, where not only the act of observation changes the form of a thing, but where the quality of the observation - the perspective - determines *how* the thing changes."

That is so beautifully articulate and powerful, I really resonate with everything you wrote. And about the feeling between is it limited or open and how that comes from our perspective. I love how powerful and centered that idea is, that it's in our control, not something being done to us. I hope you're healing is swift and getting better every day. You write so beautifully.

Thank you for sharing your experience and going down this rabbit hole with me! <3

Re: Karma is over, right? How do we know if it's kharmic or dharmic?

Sarah
Thank you! It is truly my pleasure! I’m so happy to be sharing this space with you. Let’s keep the rabbit holes coming! :) :)