Joy/Thankful Thread

Candice McDougald
I feel so grateful and so blessed today. I’m thankful for this community and space for being here. I want to spread as much Joy as I can. All my life I’ve been called jolly, happy, and at one point I was told I was too happy. I see now there is no such thing!

Thank you Maryam for speaking on Joy. I carry my positive and Joyful disposition everywhere I go unapologetically. Perhaps we can use this as a Joy thread. To post what we are thankful for. Blessings and Light!

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

Rhea
hello!! thank you for creating this thread, such a wonderful idea!

i am grateful for the opportunity to commune with Spirit every single day. I am so thankful for the relationship I have fostered with myself over the past few years and the invaluable lessons I've learned as I've been initiated onto this path. I am blessed to even know the importance and value of following my joy in the 1st place!
On its own today has been incredible. I got my taxes done, spoke to my great grandma who turns 88 today, spent time getting to know and blessing my tarot deck, and listened to some healing music.

I pray that we all receive the nourishment our bodies/minds/spirit needs.

Love and Light
warmth and peace to you

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

Marissa
I’m also feeling the love and joy today! Sometimes it’s as simple as remembering to check in with myself and fostering that sense of gratitude. It’s always the little things that make me happiest-the first signs of Spring in the air, or the fact that I have a cute coffee shop walking distance from my house hehe.
Last class served as a great reminder that I can always tap into that magical joyful feeling- and that’s my home frequency!

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

tamara
I'm grateful for shedding all that I'm not in order to remember that I Am.

Wonderful thread idea. Thank you. 💓

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

Jazmin Ramos
 yes, I'm so thankful for this thread! Thank you, Candice!

I am also thankful for this community, providing a safe space to express and connect.

I am thankful for Maryam's teachings and her creation of NEMS to help guide me to a deeper connection with myself and God/ddes.

I am grateful that I ate some bomb lunch today at work. Spicy shrimp with raw greens and veggies, it was delish!

I am grateful that I laughed so much today!

Blessings everyone <3

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

Maryam
Loving this thread!i was diagnosed by a Chinese doctor as having a constitution with excess joy. I didn’t even know such a thing existed lol.

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

dulcie
:-)
yes to bountiful, unapologetic joy !!!
I am grateful for encouragements and messages. I am grateful for loving guides. I am grateful for people with God in their eyes. I am grateful for replenished energy.

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

Brittany
Mmm, feeling called to add to this thread of gratitude today.

I am grateful for a safe road trip from Texas all the way back home in Atlanta. Grateful that every day is an opportunity for a fresh start. Grateful for the individuals in my life that see me beyond the surface and support the woman that I'm fully stepping into. Grateful for the mistakes and adversity that remind me of my own sovereignty. I am grateful for this breath in my body, especially on this day. Grateful for the ancestors who have trusted me to carry their work a little bit further. Grateful for this space/community and for the mirror of divine reflection that you all have been thus far.

Much love <3

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

tamara
I've been rewatching all of the NEMS classes from the beginning and I'm realizing how much I've grown spiritually since the start of this school. I'm grateful for the knowledge, wisdom, and community. So very thankful for this space.
Una

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

Una
I'm grateful for today. I'm grateful that I'm making the right choices. I'm grateful for coming across Maryam and all the wonderful resources she has here. I'm grateful that I'm here, and that I'm learning. I'm grateful that I found this path.

<3 <3 <3

Love and light

Re: Joy/Thankful Thread

Annie
Yes I am so grateful for these teachings that see. To come right on time, I am grateful for my courage to step out of a situation that is no longer serving me, I am grateful to manifest a new beginning, I am grateful for the law of attraction that has brought me so many wonderful surprises and resources such as this school