January Resonance Box Video?

Nneka
Hi! I just got my hands on the resonance box for January and I’m currently drinking the tea which is divine (I added honey to it which was a great decision). However, I would like to know more about what’s in it. I don’t see the resonance video for January. Can we expect to see it soon or does anyone know the name of the tea in the kit? Thanks!

Re: January Resonance Box Video?

Krystal 🌟 Garcia
Blissings Nneka,
I just received my January Resonance this week too!
Based on the herbs that i can sense in the tea and the listings on RA, I feel that it's the Divine Feminine tea.
i see and smell lavender, some raspberry leaf, some dried hibiscus, some damiana.
I too have been curious!
Super in alignment that you said "I'm currently drinking the tea which is divine" lol

<3

Re: January Resonance Box Video?

Nneka
Amazing, thanks so much, Krystal! Super aligned haha it feels right for it to be the divine feminine tea! ♥️