Is there anyone here from London, UK here?

Is there anyone here from London, UK here?

Breatherelease
Hi

I'm Tanya. I would like to connect with people who are interested in spirituality and the topics Maryam talks shares here. I am also open to connecting with people overseas too :-)

Icebreaker: what brought you here to learn more about spirituality?

xx

Re: Is there anyone here from London, UK here?

Catherine Hamilton
There's a few of us in London. I was thinking of suggesting a picnic on Hampstead Heath soon when the weather is good. I'll post in the Facebook group!

Catherine