Is anyone else exhausted?? And i serious need of a vacation from all this work!

Is anyone else exhausted?? And i serious need of a vacation from all this work!

Morgan
Recently sooo many endings, lessons, realizations!!
I’m so excited for my future bc i worked extremely hard on a spiritual level which means EVERY LEVEL these last few months.. but i am TIRED! I’m in need of a vacation bad just give me the beach now phone going off and staying in the room!
I really feel that expansion but honestly this is the first ever in my life and I’m like wth do i do now lol I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas Day! Don’t know what to do with myself 😂😂😂 anyone else feel me??

Re: Is anyone else exhausted?? And i serious need of a vacation from all this work!

julian.16
Hey Morgan, I totally feel this. I've been feeling like I need a wilderness retreat and some spiritual fasting too even though I've never done that before. So much shedding of the old, and looking at life with new lenses, it can be dizzying and exhausting for sure. It's wild, take good care of yourself!