Intro & "Download" Question

Rissalove
Hi New Earth Loves,

My name is Marissa and I'm from Los Angeles. I've been following Maryham since I attended her Supernatural Wellness tour back in Nov 2016. After the passing of my mother in Aug 2016 I was seeking healing from emotional pain from my grief. During Maryham's cord cutting meditation, I was brought to tears. It opened up a lot of emotions I tried to repress for years. I've since began meditating consistently and it's been an amazing journey into learning more about myself.

My Question: I hear Maryham and others speak of receiving downloads.What is a download exactly? Is it a stream of spiritual information? I sometimes get deeply reflective and feel like I've just had an epiphany. It sometimes feels like a release of something that I feel within body. It causes physical tension in certain areas. Is this what a download can feel like?

If there's a class that covers this please point me in that direction. ;)

With Love,
Marissa

Re: Intro & "Download" Question

Kristina
Hey Marissa the classes on Intuitive Guidance should help to clear things up, especially 1.0 (the Q/A from that class is really good too so watch that entire part). One of Maryam Hasnaa's gifts is that she is a channeler and she receives streams of information from spirit/infinite intelligence. We all have the capacity to channel but some of us have more heightened gifts in certain areas, once again watching those classes should help you understand.

Much love!

-k

Re: Intro & "Download" Question

Rissalove