Interacting with folks on a different evolutionary soul path...?

Interacting with folks on a different evolutionary soul path...?

Sarah
Hello soul friends <3

I would love to hear your thoughts...what words of wisdom do you have about interacting with people on a different evolutionary path? Especially when your timelines overlap?

I live with my mom as I heal from a physical trauma, and she and I are on different paths. I love her so much, but I feel completely invisible around her. Like she sees me but doesn’t See me. She isn’t able to understand or offer compassion for my experience and I feel a lot of judgment and resentment coming from her.

I know she just wants the best for me - for me to be “all better” - but that turns into a feeling of powerlessness that she can’t make me all better, and that’s often expressed as frustration that I’m not better yet.

Most of the time I’m so proud of how I hold my vibration no matter what’s going on outside of me, and most of the time we get along great, but sometimes I just get so tired holding those boundaries all the time with her and they falter. I get the image in my head of castle walls under siege. The walls can be very strong, but after enough time, they weaken and fall.

Then I get caught in trying to fix her mood for her and attempting to demonstrate “how hard I’m trying” to “get better” (quotation marks because I know it’s not about hard work and that I’m already whole and enough...except I still get caught in this pattern), which destroys me (empath story as old as time lol).

Essentially, I guess, my problem is that every now and then I let myself get sucked into her timeline and her paradigm, and I start trying to explain and justify myself according to that paradigm.

What are my options here? What am I not seeing and understanding?

Is it about my own frequency management and boundaries and not falling out of them? Is it about saying “nope” and removing myself physically from the environment?

I keep feeling like there’s something I can say, a perspective I can open up to, some kind of presence I can offer when I feel her judgment coming at me that will heal this...

I feel like I’m not seeing this situation clearly anymore.

Thank you for holding this space for me!

Love love love

Re: Interacting with folks on a different evolutionary soul path...?

Hanna
I feel like you're on the right path just by inquiring and knowing there are other options available :)

One way I like to go about things that aren't always pleasant or comfortable is by asking - why did I (my higher self) choose this? in what way is this helping me? how can this serve me? in what way is this asking me to grow and expand, step into who i am? what does the universe want to express through me through this situation? how can love and compassion be expressed through this experience? what is being triggered, what feelings are inviting me to work through through this experience? and what feelings want to be expressed through this experience?

One thing I used to get caught up on was putting too much importance on doing the "spiritual thing" - choosing positivity and love because I felt like i "should" and ignoring most other things.  Looking back, I realize some of those moments were more of a call to honor my feelings and that it probably would've felt better, and easier, if I was more authentic and honest about what I wanted. So I'd be mindful of that. It  may be different answers for different moments so I usually try to do whichever action truly feels good

hope this helps, sending love and support <3<3

Re: Interacting with folks on a different evolutionary soul path...?

Sarah
Hanna - thank you so much for this <3 It’s been a wild ride, but your words have been so helpful! I’m discovering the value of radical honesty/integrity here - like you said, not just trying to do the “spiritual” thing, but giving full permission to whatever wants to express through me, even if it’s something I find scary like anger. I had no idea how extensively I habitually, pathologically repress, like, everything ;)

Thanks again, darling!!