Insta Handles

willow
Hi Everyone! I was super enjoying seeing peoples faces in the Community meeting today! Happy Spring.

If you want to connect more, please drop your IG handle below. My IG is @willow.rising:
https://www.instagram.com/willow.rising/

Willow

Re: Insta Handles

Tesfa
@aki_wawa

Re: Insta Handles

lee p.
@youngseedssun

seeing y'all today was definitely good heart and soul medicine.
have awesome rest of your days <3333
so much love
--lee

Re: Insta Handles

Mariam Mouna
It's @iseeyouwell on IG

@mariammouna on twitter

Re: Insta Handles

Miehrit Kassa
Uhhhh my heart is overflowing after that meeting, thank you all!! <3 <3 <3 <3

all of my socials are @mercikassa:

https://www.instagram.com/mercikassa/
https://twitter.com/mercikassa

please send me a message saying you are from NEMS so I know to follow back :) thank you!

(Miehrit means Mercy, for those that are curious lol)

Re: Insta Handles

Candace
@candaceincolor  on insta

So much love to you all!

Re: Insta Handles

SaraS
This was my first community meeting to attend even if not in full! (I'm in Cairo, Egypt so it's super late here)

Mine are @kikiesque and @Nawa.egy

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020, 23:05 willow [via New Earth Mystery School], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone! I was super enjoying seeing peoples faces in the Community meeting today! Happy Spring.

If you want to connect more, please drop your IG handle below. My IG is @willow.rising:
https://www.instagram.com/willow.rising/

Willow

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Insta-Handles-tp1990.html
To unsubscribe from New Earth Mystery School, click here.
NAML

Re: Insta Handles

Jayanika
So grateful to be in community with you all!! Much love.

https://www.instagram.com/jayamaya23

Re: Insta Handles

Amaris
@amtrax77

Re: Insta Handles

hawine mengistu
my first community meeting live and it was so good to be with you all!!!

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/hawwinnae.winta/
Facebook: hawine winta

xoxo

Re: Insta Handles

carlyotterson
so grateful for each and everyone of you. today was my first community meeting as well.
my heart is so full + my soul is so inspired. sending you all so much love! <3

IG: @carlyotterson
with love xx

Re: Insta Handles

Nykkylynn

Re: Insta Handles

Audrey
Yay nice idea! I love putting faces/personalities to community members!

I hardly post anything but my Insta and Twitter are both
@Audreynff

Re: Insta Handles

Linda
Great idea. I can be found here @rizzlinda

I missed the live meeting but I’m looking forward to the recording.
AK

Re: Insta Handles

AK
@kaijasoul

soul hugs! thank you so much ya’ll

Re: Insta Handles

Dulcie
I’m not a super big instagram person but if anyone wants to talk my number is (831)444-1233! 😊

Re: Insta Handles

Ariel Emmanuel
Hey everyone, so happy we all got a chance to connect this weekend. Find me on insta or Twitter at OtreraSolstice 💕

Re: Insta Handles

Stephanie

IG: truly.steph

Re: Insta Handles