Independence love and thanks

moonsun
I am so thankful for this school on my journey. Nothing has been more affirmative and aiding in my growth and understanding of myself and trusting my mystical experiences I kept hidden from others for years. The Empath-Self Love classes back to back were so important for my growth. Recently though I’ve found more than ever, a need to go within myself—which I think is Maryam’s intention. Sometimes I come to class with an energy that I need this, when I already intuitively know and have known my whole life what I need. It’s not abt what maryams doing but abt what I find in Barnes and Noble, what sparks my interest, where my guides call me in the present moment. And I wanted to share my experience because self trust is so important as I’ve waived in and out of it through the year while learning. I’ve always been a manifester, I’ve always been in synchronicity, I’ve always had a connection to the divine. I’ve had weird fears recently surrounding ascension and doing it right. When I felt called to start loving kindness meditation this summer, I backed off on it a little because it wasn’t being talked about yet here. And I did that unconsciously! It’s so crazy how fear and the shadow really can be unseen. I only recognized that I had done this at the end of last class when we did the lovingkindness meditation together. Which I loved, but I was like why did I stop?? I feel SO grateful because I’m learning so much through myself and through the gift of this community and through the beautiful art of living in the world. We already know. I feel like this post is kind of a continuation of the spiritual addiction post a few weeks ago in this forum. There’s nothing better than feeling my own energy and my own decisions of what is best for me. And I’m so grateful for the wisdom within myself and the wisdom available to experience through others.