Humbly here

Danielle
There are so many things always coming through.  Looking back, my mind is more in transe and channeling than not. This realm is so foreign.  This particular classroom has helped me immensely. For the first time, I’m getting solid in owning my space and that of which is mine.

Maryam,

Thank you.  From my constantly opening heart.  A large part of my journey has been a willingness to let go of what I consider to be ‘my’ thoughts.  A practice I’ve been using to do this has been to channel song, words, ideas of great beauty and intentionally not record them in memeory or other fashion.  I thank these moments and ask for them to plant in my psyche and come back when my lens is clearer.  The level of synchronicity I find here constantly astounds and humbles me.  When I started class in June I downloaded all of your previous courses on YouTube and titled the playlist reprogramming.  Your soul heard this collective call and laid it out.  A month ago I captioned my last thread of social media “On a mission of soul sovereignty and healing.”  On Sunday your declaration put so beautifully what I needed to hear and hadn’t quite followed through with.  So aligned and on time.  A part of my healing is getting rid of this competitive energy where I don’t like to learn or be told what to do.  Your frequency has a strength that cuts through the ego trap that keeps me in stagnation and really reaches me.  Thank you for your presence.  The messages you broadcast are helping me to heal my life.  I apologize if ever I’ve brought any ick to the classroom.

May the closing of this year bring us all closer to truth and empowerment.

Love,
Danielle