Holographic Visions

Luna Skylit
Has anyone experienced this before? Where a vision is presented as a hologram in front/outside of you as opposed to simply "in your head"?

I was visiting a friend when all of a sudden this visual was in front of me. At first, I was in complete disbelief, because I realized I was the only one seeing this in front of me. I was watching it like a movie being projected midair.  I felt all of it, I even decided to "play along". So I was able to be in 2 places at once for about a minute or so before my concentration broke. The feeling left gradually like a cloud of smoke and I haven't been able to shake this off. This has never happened to me before and I haven't been able to recreate it on purpose-yet.

*This vision was connected to my "twin flame"*

Curious if any of you have experienced something similar?

-Luna