Highly sensitive

Tiffany
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Liz

Re: Highly sensitive

Liz
Hi there Tiffany,
 I read your post and I'm wondering if you might be a little more specific about your experience and give an example?
Blessings,
Liz

Re: Highly sensitive

Tiffany
Hello Liz,

So a few years ago I lit a Buddha 7 day candle for success, luck. I had it lit for a few days. After that I started to notice small paranormal occurrences. I felt like I opened a portal. I’m not too comfortable with being a medium yet. Also, I noticed I can’t have certain crystals in my room while I sleep.

Recently I started working with candles again and I’ve experienced the same thing.

Re: Highly sensitive

kierra
Hey Tiffany!

I am also very sensitive when I come into contact with crystals. When walking into shops with a lot of crystals I would sweat. Quartz would give me terrible headaches. I even had a stone that showed up in my house again after I got rid of it (because I wasn't reacting well to it energetically). My relationship with crystals began to heal after I began working with an oracle deck called "crystal spirits" by Colette Baron-Reid. It helped me gain more of an understanding of working with the crystal instead of against it. I would also recommend clearing the energy of the crystals you are currently working with and infusing it with your own if you haven't! I also found that sleeping with a crystal under my pillow helped heal my relationship with them as well. Carrying a gentle crystal such as rose quartz around in your pocket or purse helps too.

I am a medium as well (though I have not done any medium work yet). I found that calling in my guides and angels to shield a layer or protection over me while I sleep has helped limit the paranormal occurrences.

I hope something in this message resonates with you and I am wishing you good luck on your journey!

Re: Highly sensitive

Tiffany
Hello kierra!

I’m so glad that someone other than myself experienced this. I will definitely take your advice