Hi Family!

Jessica S.
I finally signed up for school . Im so excited because I knew I wanted to go back to school but I also knew it was going to be an unconventional school. Im so happy. I just wanted to share <3
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Hi Family!

bree
Hi Jessica! I feel the same way!

Re: Hi Family!

Jessica S.
eyyyy...Hey Boo! Ive been taking courses here and there but I finally decided that its time to go full force on this and here I am *shimmies* lol Im excited for whats to come
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Hi Family!

Becky
That's exciting! What are you planning to study?

Re: Hi Family!

Jessica S.
me! lol NEMS is the school i was referring to lol
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.