Hey guys!

Jessica S.
So am I the only one that keeps going back to Erin Telford community meeting lol. It's so good. Everytime I do it, right before I do it I always try to convince myself not to bc it's going to be so much work but it's always soooo good after. I love it. Thank you maryam .. this work has been so so so helpful for me.
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Hey guys!

Jessica S.
Oh and I think that today for the first time I saw my spirit during the breathwork session 😭😭.. it was beautiful πŸ˜πŸ€—.
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Hey guys!

Becky
She is doing a live, gratitude-themed event this Thursday! It says it will be recorded, so if you sign up you can access it later too.

https://erintelford.com/training-events

Sat nam,
Becky

Re: Hey guys!

Jessica S.
Aww yay πŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏ Thank you so much for sharing πŸ’–
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.