Hey family!

Jessica S.
I hope you guys are all doing great.

Iโ€™m still on a high from yesterdayโ€™s community meeting ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ.. after all the fairy talk, I left the meeting wondering what I was and it had me thinking .. maybe Iโ€™m a dragon or even a mermaid lol. Today I decided playback the community meeting with Erin Telford and join in on that breathwork session. Well long story less long, at the end of session in the back of my mind I was still wondering what I was and something kind of strange happened. I got like a little uncomfortable nudge on my back (super weird too) and I took a deep breath, adjusted And I saw my wings spread as if I was angel. They were feather and white.  This whole time my eyes were closed so I saw those wings clearly. I was in total awww because maybe I am an angel ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..

I just wanted to share because it felt good to spread my wings. It felt like another declaration signifying my readiness to fly. . I am so ready this solstice has been truly magical for me. I understand now ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Hey family!

Stefanie