Help Understanding how to access content

Em

Help Understanding how to access content

Em
I hope this message finds you all in a state of bliss! I have been a member for about two months, therefore some things are still new to me. I have not figured out how I can be a part of the community meetings or where on the site it mentions the date that it takes place. I know that for the offerings every month, If i'd like to join live the link would appear 24 to 48hrs beforehand-- but I haven't seen that for the community meetings or the bookclub(although i think the book club is more so Maryam just recommending books?). Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Help Understanding how to access content

Tamara
Hello Em :)

Maryam usually posts about the Community meetings here on the forum. You can find the videos of past community meetings and the book club videos under the "Maryam's Diary" section on the main Portal page. Here: https://www.maryamhasnaa.com/maryams-diary.html

Hope this helps!
Em

Re: Help Understanding how to access content

Em
Thank you for your guidance Tamara! I haven't looked much in the forum so that information is definitely helpful!