Hello + tapping resources

Aditi
Hello, New Earth Mystery School community!

I joined in June and have been drinking in the beauty of Maryam's teachings and all your vibrant energy since. I have been on a journey with manifestation for four years and was getting disillusioned with the Law of Attraction. I am so grateful for the perspectives you bring around abundance, paradise, and bringing heaven to earth (** as I was typing earth, I realized earth is an anagram for heart!!! Whaaaaat**).

I wanted to share a tapping resource that I find super helpful. It's called the World Tapping Circle, and it is a by-donation tapping community. They have a live 1-hour tapping broadcast every Monday, and a video library full of 1-1.5 hour tapping videos for many different issues. I am not affiliated with them in any way, I'm just a keener who gets a lot out of their service and feel called to share it with you beautiful souls!

Much love,

Aditi