Hello + Offerings

Bet-Zua
Hello community!

My name is Bet-Zua and I have been a part of this membership community for over a year now, I think. So grateful for everything Maryam has been teaching, it has expanded my subconscious immensely.

I just wanted to introduce myself, let you know what I'm up to, and invite you to join my project.
I am 23 yrs old, a college dropout, an American Mensa member, just moved back to L.A., and am deep in a timeline jump. I love plants, nurturing people, and studying/learning everything.

I'm currently transitioning into conscious entrepreneurship. My goal is to teach practical enlightenment through the lense of quantum physics, neuroscience, and transpersonal psychology. Eventually I also want to build & host a community hub through which indigenous makers and wellness practitioners can sell their wares at a fair value. I want to be a sort of bridge that connect spirituality with science, nature with human-creation, and clients with healers. Once I have enough Community Contributors, I'd like to create a festival retreat at which everyone can physically sell their products and give their services.

Please let me know if you would like to list your service on my website, it would be a good way for you to reach a few more possible clients, and would help me immensely in creating the community hub that I dream of.

Thank you for taking the time to read this & thank you in advance to anyone who feels moved to join my project. My project website is currently LilithsChildren.com

All Love to You
Bet-Zua