Healing the Nervous System Resources

Laurette Kathleen Grace
Hello Beautiful People!

I wanted to share some resources regarding healing the nervous system with all of you. Thanks to my own healing journey and Maryam’s teachings I have become super passionate about learning as much I can around this topic. For those interested, I want to share some of Irene Lyon’s work. I encourage you to visit her Youtube and website as well as her Healing Trauma 3-Part Video Training which is a super helpful way to start diving deeper into this work. She teaches from such a knowledgeable, in depth place yet it is simple and easy to understand allowing anyone who is interested in this to truly understand and grasp the many many different layers and aspects of it all. You can find several sources of trauma and nervous system research throughout her Youtube, website, and blog.

I also want to share that I'm in the process of applying to grad school to get my master's in public health. More specifically to study community health education regarding approaches to trauma to help bring this type of nervous system healing work to the forefront of public health. Really hoping I get accepted and would so appreciate any prayers or words of encouragement :)

https://irenelyon.com/healing-trauma-freeresources/

https://irenelyon.com/blog/

https://www.youtube.com/c/IreneLyon

Re: Healing the Nervous System Resources

Kayla Valentine
Thank you so much for this! I have been called to work with my nervous system + learn more about it. Super grateful for this information! Blessings.

Re: Healing the Nervous System Resources

Laurette Kathleen Grace
You're so welcome! I hope it's been helpful to you :)