Healing Arts Small Businesses in Need of Intern?

Healing Arts Small Businesses in Need of Intern?

Zoë
Hey all! I was wondering if there were any small business owners in the realm of the healing arts that would benefit from an intern?

My school has a stipend for unpaid internships and I’d love to use this opportunity to work in the healing arts and support a heart-centered small business, especially one connected with the NEMs community.

Let me know if you have any leads or are a business owner who would be interested! Feel free also to share my info if you know of someone who would benefit. I’d be more than happy to send over my resume or chat over the phone. Feel free to contact me via email at zscrutcher@gmail.com or via text at 201-888-3313.