Hard Work, Earning and Deserving

Genesis Tejada
I was about to tweet my thoughts but I figured I'd get more meaningful engagement in this beautiful community, so please share your thoughts with me. *thankful in advance!*

A theme that is becoming strong in my life right now is accepting ease. I love how Maryam said that she doesn't believe in hard work and that she's a professional relaxer - not only do I resonate with that on a spiritual level but the idea of being in alignment and in a state of flow instead of working hard also makes a lot of logical sense to me based on my understanding of how this dimension works.

Here's the kicker: I don't know how to start taking concrete steps toward letting go of the idea that I need to earn a life of abundance instead of believing that I am deserving merely because I exist. Again, because of my understanding of this dimension it is logical that I am deserving and that I don't need to earn anything in order to allow abundance to come into my life but when I go deeper into the feeling of why I think I should earn it is because I have this underlying guilt behind feeling like I have a code/key to life that many people aren't aware of and it feels like cheating!

I guess I also realize I have this attachment to ultimately being a good person and wanting to suppress (on one extreme) or overly understand (on the other extreme) this mischievous kind of energy that is underlying in my personality or something. Like I want to kill that part of me if I can but I know I am trying to do it through force and ultimately, if this change is needed, I want it to come from a state of flow instead.

I also guess that I am trying to understand how to stop feeling guilty of my shadow and learn how to integrate it better. It seems to me right now that if I learn to accept all parts of me then I won't have this desire to earn things because I will stop looking at some parts of me as "bad." (Can't lie, I still wna know why my being just doesn't want to/can't be what I understand to be a "good" person ALL THE TIME. I know it's like an unrealistic expectation to have of myself, but I want to know where this other expression of me is coming from.)

If anyone has insights or thoughts on anything I discussed, please share your thoughts. When I first attended the Akashic records 1.0 class I didn't think I wanted/felt called to learn more about my past lives, but part of me is now very curious!

🤔👀😮

Re: Hard Work, Earning and Deserving

Kristina
Hi Genesis in regards to a lot of the subjects you bring up one thing that has really helped me is to listen to Abraham Hicks daily. Last year I listened to talks every single day for 6 months straight and I still weekly listen to talks. Its changed my beliefs ALOT about money, abundance, ease, flow, getting into alignment. They are free on youtube, I highly recommend if this is a resource you havent  accessed before to check it out.