Happy New Year

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Happy New Year

Francesca
Happy new Year Maryam and everybody!
Thank you for this school and for sharing the work. Forever grateful and feel very privileged for having found this community.
My suggestions are: a Facebook group, a notification mail for upcoming classes/meetings and a class on Dharma/Ikigai/purpose.
Also, want to put out there that one of my biggest dreams for 2019 is to be able to take part to a retreat in your new center in Tunisia (I have already kept my 2019 Fall free for that possibility) and CANNOT WAIT for more information!
Love and light
Francesca

Re: Happy New Year

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Happy New Year

Jennifer
Happy New Year. Hass, thank you so much for all that you share. Since December of last year I have spent my two Sunday's a month with this community and gone back to relive this moments always finding something new.

I loved the end of the year class with Yera and would like to see you do some demonstations in class. Maybe a little kitchen witchery.  I'm deep in catalogs planning my herbal tea garden now. I've been inspired,in part, by your beautiful blends. This year I am being called to support my vessel, Yera's class was a great start!

Looking forward to you and Fran next week!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Re: Happy New Year

Danielle
Happy New Year to you as well!

I’m starting out this cycle with a year long social media timeout.  An email alert when an upcoming class is scheduled would be much appreciated.

I am in a stage of clearing and healing as well as grounding and ritualizing my days.
I would love to learn more about TCM, especially movement techniques and acupressure tapping.
Empowerment is another major theme I’m centering on.
As is spiritual/journey work with my plant medicine practice.

Thank you for holding this space.
I look forward to the upcoming lessons.

*After thought.  PDF downloads to accompany book lists, overviews of individual courses, and resources for further study would be amazing.

Re: Happy New Year

MoonSun
Dharma pls!!!

Re: Happy New Year

Irene
Happy new year :)

I love the idea of class on dharma as well and looking forward to your announcement...!

I will add my vote to email notification reminders the week of class. Also I would love a plant medicine/kitchen witchery 101 course.

That's really all I can think of. Thank you for all you provide with this school, words can't describe the positive impact it has had on my life <3

Re: Happy New Year

Yael
Happy new year!

 I think a class on conscious Embodiment/Movement would be nice!
Also, a class on rituals and working with our mother earth's energies (moon rituals/equinox/ solstices/seasonal eating/wellness) would be interesting.
Thank you for all of transformative content you share, I am so grateful to experience it <3
Also Yes to a school meet-up/workshop/retreat!

Sat Nam,
Yael
Chi

Re: Happy New Year

Chi
I would love to hear more on reprogramming! Those classes were really great and I couldn't help feeling like you had more to share on the subject.  I also love all the images and articles you share in classes.  It would be great if there was a repository of links to the images and articles you share (maybe a pinterest or a shared google doc).  I think it would also be nice to have brief summaries of the classes underneath the videos that way we can more easily go back and revisit things as the library of courses grows.

Thank you for sharing your magic <3

Re: Happy New Year

Irene
Another topic suggestion: healing the divine masculine within

Re: Happy New Year

yogini108
I found you on Instagram and think you have a wonderful message to share. However, I joined last month and am seriously lost. I don't know how to find when the classes are and which is the next class, how we're supposed to integrate the monthly items from the Apothecary into that month's study, to name a couple. I would love some suggestions.

Re: Happy New Year

Sami
Hello Everyone,

In Timeline Jumping 2.0 you mentioned information about galactic history and the timeline manipulation ions ago that was brought to the planet. You talked about the different things that happened on earth to create distortion/falseness in timelines. I knew nothing about this until you mentioned it. I would love if you could elaborate or if anyone could direct me to a place I could find more information about this topic.

I am new to the membership so I'm not sure if you further mentioned about the galactic history and lower density frequency it in another video yet, so if you have I'm sure I'll watch it eventually.

Thank you :) :)

Re: Happy New Year

Mindy Sue
I am enjoying this space and catching up on all the classes (I just joined). I am so interested in the Akashic Records and all things Starseed. Loving and appreciating every class so far. In gratitude <3