Happy Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Loves!!

Dulcie
<3
If you feel called to share what's expanding and bright for you at this time, I would love to hear. :)

Re: Happy Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Loves!!

Irene
Hi Dulcie! Thanks for this topic. Bless <3

I began a powerful reprogramming cycle during this new moon. I'm going deep into non-violent communication and abundance mindset. What this looks like practically is I am listening to the Nonviolent Communication and Think and Grow Rich audiobooks, in the mornings (on alternating days). From these books I've outlined some goals and will be refreshing my schedule to reflect this. These have been very activating books for me and mindset shifts have been powerful. I've never worked with the moon so directly before but I felt such a powerful energy shift on the 16th that I've decided to flow with. Also, where I am it's (a hot and sunny) summer and I love summer. I love to work with the energy magic of this season. It all just feels... right. I'm excited!

Wishing you lots of magic this season, too.