Greetings from Oakland, CA

Luna Skylit
Hello, soul familia!

Spirit lead me here <3

I'm tired of living a double life in the matrix and decided to go deeper into the unknown. These classes are everything I asked for and so much more. I look forward to getting to know more of you as we rise together.

Best,
Luna

Re: Greetings from Oakland, CA

SOULUMINATE
Hi Luna!
I'm in SF!

Likewise. I'm ready to connect more deeply with folks at the same frequency. Hope we can all connect in person some day!

Be well
xo
Valerie

Re: Greetings from Oakland, CA

Luna Skylit
Hi Valerie!

I would very much enjoy that :)

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 10:36 SOULUMINATE [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Luna!
I'm in SF!

Likewise. I'm ready to connect more deeply with folks at the same frequency. Hope we can all connect in person some day!

Be well
xo
Valerie

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Greetings-from-Oakland-CA-tp2576p2584.html
To unsubscribe from Greetings from Oakland, CA, click here.
NAML
Best,
Renata

Re: Greetings from Oakland, CA

Mónica Mandujano
Sup' Bay Area family. I'm in the East bay <3

Hope you both find some time in nature this weekend, and ground yourself back in the Earth. The weather lately has been amazing out here. We're so blessed.

Re: Greetings from Oakland, CA

Luna Skylit
Hi Mónica! I live close to fruitvale and you’re right the weather has been amazing. I’m actually outside right now, barefoot and all! ☺️

Happy to connect with you! Have a magical day :)

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Greetings-from-Oakland-CA-tp2576p2589.html
Best,
Renata

Re: Greetings from Oakland, CA

Mónica Mandujano
Oh dope, I love Fruitvale.

Ah yes. I have made more of an effort to be barefoot more often. I have even most recently decided to switch all of my shoes to barefoot shoes! It is called "re-wilding" in the barefoot community. Selling all my heels and shoes with soles and saying bye to them foreva.

Perhaps in the future when things "normalize" us bay area folx can meet at the lake for a picnic, hehe

Re: Greetings from Oakland, CA

Luna Skylit
Yasss!!! *googles re-wilding* Lake picnic is a great idea =)