Got really lit up today… would anyone be willing to help me with the pictures

Got really lit up today… would anyone be willing to help me with the pictures

Morgan
So today i was supposed to go out with a loved one but they had to change plans unexpectedly . I had been really looking forward to being with them as it’s been awhile. When they said you know could we do tomorrow i just broke down like full on tears all these emotions flooding. I let myself be with the emotion and was able to use my emotion code book to identify what i was feeling . The terms grief and sorrow really stood out for me .. crying according to the novel is an expression of grief . The book defines grief as a universal reaction to bereavement and can also arise from unmet expectations.. bereavement meaning being deprived of a loved one through a prolonged absence .. sorrow meaning distress caused by disappointment and grief .. I’m like this is a lot to feel just bc of a rescheduled date .. like the intensity was crazy. Identifying that picture of cancellation of plans feeling like I’m losing a loved one … I’m like how can i shatter this picture bc i can’t go through life feeling like this Everytime a plan gets canceled with someone i love. I know that was a lot but I’m unsure of how to create a new picture here. I feel like in this case this was a healthy expectation we set a date you know … if anyone has any ideas of solutions I’d really like to create a healthier picture here.