Goddess worship in pre-Islamic Middle East

Goddess worship in pre-Islamic Middle East

JStar
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Goddess worship in pre-Islamic Middle East

SOULUMINATE
Hi J!
I'm new here - so excited to be in community with others!

I've been interested delving in this too - making the effort to understand who my ancestors were beneath layers of colonization. Just yesterday I got a book all about ancient indigenous spiritual Practices in the Philippines. It's so cool and MIND BLOWING to see the connections - there's even stuff in there about how modern mystics believe that the Islands of the Philippines were once part of Lemuria!

I don't know much about the history of Syria or the Middle East, but have you tried searching in the context of "decolonized" knowledge or specific indigenous groups/history? I'm not sure if this applies in that context but this is the wording I've been using to find the information I'm looking for.

I hope you find what you're looking for!

xo
Valerie

Re: Goddess worship in pre-Islamic Middle East

JStar
Hey Valerie!

Me too! <3

Wow- sounds you're on such a beautiful journey! Thank you for sharing.

I'll definitely try searching using that wording and see what emerges! It feels exciting

Much love