Getting an Akashic Records reading

Jamondria
hi, i am a longtime member, but do not post really, & i'd like to open with gratitude for everyone & for new earth mystery school,  it has been vital & healing for me. i have felt for over a year now that i need to get a reading to see into my akashic records & also to receive information about my guides, etc. the amazing practitioners i have been introduced to via new earth mystery school who do these things are so powerful, but accessing their assistance feels, especially right now, financially prohibitive for me. does anyone know of any scholarships, grants, gifts, etc that are available for people who cannot do 150-250 dollars for this kind of assistance? With love, peace & be well

Re: Getting an Akashic Records reading

cooke.alexis
I recently got a reading from @honeyriverdeity (on ig) she is a new Akashic record practitioner but is absolutely amazing and is doing readings via love donation currently.

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Getting-an-Akashic-Records-reading-tp2250.html
To unsubscribe from New Earth Mystery School, click here.
NAML

Re: Getting an Akashic Records reading

Jamondria
thank you! I will have to go check them out, peace & be well