Gene Keys – Akasha

Catherine Hamilton
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Gene Keys – Akasha

cura
Gene Keys are great. I think Richard Rudd has done a great job of distilling so much of HD unto GK and honoring a lot of the wisdom and mysticism within the I Ching through his unique view of the Gates. I have been resonating more with Gene Keys as a spiritual practice but still rely on HD for things like health and environment and relationship bridging.

I did start this game last year and never finished it (got more involved in my own study of Gene keys) I might try it again!

Re: Gene Keys – Akasha

xenia - @mythsofcreation
Thank you so much! Look forward to exploring!
Xenia Marie Ross
@mythsofcreation
Human Design Readings + Sacred Heart Sessions

Re: Gene Keys – Akasha

kelsie
wow--this is awesome. thanks for sharing :)

Re: Gene Keys – Akasha

Catherine Hamilton
This post was updated on .
Having shared that I actually gave up on the game! It's a great intro to the Gene Keys, but it makes you intentionally pause between rounds and I became impatient. Interestingly a friend who studied with Ra Uru Hu is really dismissive of the Gene Keys and says that Ra also saw it as a distortion. But then my friend is very scientific in his approach. I think he feels that Richard Rudd became this sort of spiritual figure as a result of the Gene Keys and it wasn't totally authentic. A perspective. I actually love the way Richard Rudd speaks, I think he's quite brilliant. However, HD does seem to be the system for accuracy.

Re: Gene Keys – Akasha

cura
Richard Rudd was a student of Ra's, taught HD for years and once said "We don't need Human Design" (I def disagree) but I also feel that Ra is not the sole bearer of the HD knowledge. It has existed in different forms before he received his download (mainly the I Ching and Kabbalah) His download brought it together in a new way but still channeled through his lens. I have been studying HD for over 2 years and I still feel like I don't know 80% of it. It is something that is learned differently be each individual based on their design. The issue we face now is that HD while INCREDIBLY powerful is SO complex that many people give up on it before they even get to the valuable part that can help them. I think Gene Keys can help many more people. HD + Gene Keys together is in my opinion really really transformative, but you need to know your keys, your lines and get the Gene Key book. I can send anyone who wants one a PDF. This is also a good video to understand why we might need both: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=031JSauBj-4