Flute Song Recommendations

ayesha
Hi,

After hearing Yael play the two-chamber drone flute in Magic, Manifestation, and Miracles 2.0 my whole body literally resonated with the sound! It felt like a familiar memory flooding into my body with both sadness and joy.

If anyone has instrumental flute song or album recommendations that resonate with you, please let me know! I hope Yael comes out with a flute album if she doesn't have one already, because it was magical.

-Ayesha

Re: Flute Song Recommendations

Trisha
Hi! I had this one on repeat for a long time. So soothing.. Hope you

https://youtu.be/UoojeEToBDo

Re: Flute Song Recommendations

Angela
This is beautiful.  Thank you for sharing!

Re: Flute Song Recommendations

Ayesha Haque
yay!! thank you!!!!