Flowering plants massive blooming

Jennifer
I belong to a Facebook group for lovers of house plants, there are so many posts lately where people are showing plants they've had for years that have never flowered, flowering! Snake plants, Hoyas, etc. are any plant lovers here experiencing this blossoming?

Re: Flowering plants massive blooming

Erica
I too am a member of a plant group. Over the past three weeks I have amassed a houseful of plants and I am in pure love.

Re: Flowering plants massive blooming

Jennifer
My parents always kept plants so we were always emerged in plant life. I’ve been enjoying broadening my horizons with unfamiliar ones. But these blooming plants have been something to behold