Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Jazmin Ramos
This post was updated on .
Hey beautiful people <33

So for a while now, I have this back and forth with one day I am all about going through the ascension process and wanting to be part of the destiny/new earth paradigm.

Then I get really sad and even guilty when I hear stories of racial, gender, social injustices, poverty, child abuse, etc.

I feel as though, why am I creating a fantasy bubble when there are other people who are suffering out there? I always think of the children.

My heart aches when I think of this and I get confused and start questioning the ascension process and many of the spiritual practices.

Maybe I have some sort of martyr belief system that I might have to clear out and heal.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

<333

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Tarolyn Elder
Hello Jazmin!

I love your question! And it makes so much sense. It almost is like we take a blind eye in creating our "bubble" and your feelings are so valid. I think those feelings won't ever leave us  especially for people who can hold compassion for others. I also think that is why a lot of choose to ascend. We see and notice so much suffering and we too hurt seeing this so we then say "okay I have the power to shift and hold compassion for the planet but I want to feel better for what is happening". I know that's why I have chosen to ascend and know that I am a creator.

I think Maryam touched on this very topic on last class Sunday. She says "it's not that you are angry at what is happening it's because you may be angry that you feel you can not change what is happening". I think that's is what she I'm not sure where in the video but please feel free to rewind to that. I think acceptance or allowance as Maryam says would be helpful. Many souls actually chose not to ascend that their suffering is actually serving them in some way. And also another truth is that when you change the ways you are suffering you change the world.  You create a space for others to live in joy

I think how you feel is sooo okay and so understandable you are such a compassionate person. I also feel this way too. But we are so powerful we can have compassion for others living in suffering AND live in our joy at the same time. We don't have to chose. Isn't that beautiful!!?? Lol

I hope this helps. ❤️

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Jazmin Ramos
Hi Tarolyn!

Thank you for your response. Your message is so helpful, I love that line, "okay I have the power to shift and hold compassion for the planet but I want to feel better for what is happening" and when you stated "when you change the way you are suffering you change the world and create space for others to live in joy."

I have gained a new and beautiful perspective from your message on how we can stay in our joy and still have compassion for others.

That is powerful!

Thank you so much for your support and message!! <333

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Jazmin Ramos
Hi Maryam!

Wow, divine timing! I resonated with everything you wrote in your message. I honestly felt my heart expanding while reading it. It was like an automatic "yes, this is it!" and I felt so many tingling sensations through out my body. Thank you so much for your response, it brought a lot of clarity and inspiration.

Incredible message, thank you <333

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Kemi
Jazmin,
You are definitely not alone in this tension - I feel it too. I'm so grateful that you posted because the responses from Maryam and Tarolyn were so helpful to read. Thank you both! The "you are angry because you believe you cannot change it" (paraphrase) line...that is it. So powerful and very resonant.
Much love,
Kemi

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

dulcie
Maryam posted this on her twitter a while back. <3
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV6avInO8Fk&list=WL&index=63&t=473s)

Much love Kemi! Yes Tarolyn and Maryam's responses are exactly what I needed <33

wow, thank you Dulcie for the link <33

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

nehajha724
Love this whole thread. I’ve been feeling similarly with recent events here in Texas. All the wisdom dropped here was what my heart needed
Ana

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Ana
I'm so glad you posted about this Jazmin! You're definitely not alone in feeling this inner conflict. <3

I have been going through a tough time with similar guilt too -- mine more personally regarding my significant other. My SO of nearly 6 years is really ingrained the suffering mindset right now as he is going through a stressful period of time in med school. As much as I try to radiate my love to him from within, our points of view cause us to clash. We are on completely different wavelengths / timelines sometimes. I felt terrible about not being able to put myself in the perspective of suffering in order to support him in a way he understands. He even shared that sometimes he felt that my uplifting and loving words were making him feel shut down or silenced, which was heartbreakingly never my intention.

Like Maryam said, choosing to be our most loving and divine selves is the best way to be in service to those struggling, rather than lowering our vibration to match them. From a place of empowerment, we authentically offer acceptance and love. And we may inspire others to join our love bubble (or may not), but being in that bubble doesn't mean we are trying to exclude anyone.

What makes me feel more peaceful and accepting of this, is knowing that not all of us are on the ascension path, and that's okay. There is divine time for ascension, as there is for suffering, and for all states of consciousness in between. Everyone is exactly where they are meant to be (even in these extreme states of suffering, though we might not fully understand it quite yet).

As for me and my partner, it is quite a challenging process of growing our understanding together from such different viewpoints. I have trust that it will work out for the highest good. If anyone else has experiences like mine with intimate partners, family members, or other close friends, I'd love to hear how you all are going about it.

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Trisha Koa Nuur
Hi Ana! I found myself in similar situations with more than one SO and also in platonic friendships. I finally realized that I actually appreciated the contrast they provided me with, and by their contrasting beliefs and outlook on life it strengthened my resolve to be the opposite. There are so many layers and dynamics to all relationships, so I never give relationship advice lol. In my personal life those relationships all dropped away for one reason or another, but ultimately from dis-resonance. I have now opened myself up to relationships that are a reflection of my joy and "possitive outlook" and let go of the need for contrast.

I realized my desire for contrast when I allowed myself to visualize and feel into what the relationship would be like if the person reflected my outlook on life. I found it uncomfortable and kind of boring initially lol.

Also, visualizing what a different dynamic that is more desirable for you would look and feel like, you may start to show up with different expectations that will shift the dynamic between you and your SO. Sometimes by being the "possitive one" we aren't giving the other person space to work through their feelings and find their own positive outlook. So, not to say you should pretend to see things their way, but just step back from offering encouragement and just listen or choose not to listen, and allow the other person to have their own process.

This turned out longer than expected lol. Hope something is useful.

Blessings and love!
Trisha

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Trisha Koa Nuur
Hi Jazmin! I feel Maryam and others answered your concerns so well, there isn't really anything to add. Just here to say I went through this back and forth for a bit a couple years ago. While in the midst of those feelings I allowed them to fuel my resolve by making my personal ascention and life shift my activism. It was and still is my perspective that the over- broadcasting of atrocities are purposeful as a ploy to get and keep us in "lower vibrations", knowing that we are much less powerful to actually do anything about them in that lower state. So i would basically say " jokes on you, I'm gonna vibrate out of this mess and be an example for other's to do the same" :)

Sending love!
Trisha
Ana

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Ana
Wow, thank you so much Trisha.  I had a little breakthrough tonight thinking about all of this, and reading your reply resonated with my realization.

You're absolutely right. I need to honor and respect his views, while giving him space and a listening ear to work through his emotions. My own expectations--that our viewpoints should align--led to resistance, judgement, and clashing. I expected my positive words to help him just like they help me, and judged him for not wanting help in that way.

The next time he is venting frustrations, I will support my SO with more grace and compassion. I'll do my best to be grateful for the contrast. And I will be mindful of his lower vibration without letting it pull me down. For this to be possible, I will work more on entraining myself in a higher vibration.

I always tell him about how excited I am about my spiritual journey and taking these New Earth classes. And though he doesn't quite understand it, he has always been so supportive and open to learning more about it. Now I want to show him that same support and understanding.

Re: Feeling sad and guilty about going through ascension process

Jazmin Ramos
Beautiful, thank you Ana and Trisha!

I have been having similar experiences with my family. Specifically my mother and we clashed a lot because her belief system are still rooted in a lower vibratory state. I kept doing my thing and I was transparent with her in telling her how much I suffered and how determined I was to live a more joyful life, aligned with my divine path.

She didn't understand at first, but once I kept doing me, eating more plant-based foods, practicing QiGong and overall being in a better mood, she eventually got interested and wanting to learn more about it.

Now she is eating more fruits, vegetables, she learned how to look up QiGong on Youtube and started practicing it daily! She is finding new ways to care for herself and I have to say she seems happier!

I resonate with you both so much, and I agree with Trisha to keep doing our thing and hold space for others. It is a beautiful balancing act, and boy... am I still learning! ;-)

Thank you for your responses!

<33