FantasyStory/ Priestess Book Recommendations?

FantasyStory/ Priestess Book Recommendations?

Kristina
Hey everyone I am calling in a good storybook written by a *Womyn of Color*, Im looking for something that is going to be mystical, enchanting, feminine, imaginative and light. Something that feels good to read and that ill be left feeling good and light afterwards. I LOVE GOOD STORIES, a captivating unfolding story. Im very open to books about dreaming and native dreaming traditions or mystical priestess societies. Books about ancient sex priestesses and the sensual feminine arts, i am very much calling in as well.

Any recommendations?

Re: FantasyStory/ Priestess Book Recommendations?

Elsie
Lineage of the codes of light is amazing, and its brother book the brothergood of the magi.