Energy body visualizations

yaso
Can you guys write some excersizes you like to do (visualizations) to move energy through and around you... thx

Re: Energy body visualizations

karen_n
Hi Yaso, well i started a few months back with the middle pillar meditation and other techniques by the Golden Dawn. I learned this via Damien Echols' "High Magick" book which really changed my life. Other than that... Kenneth Jover's meditations are also amaazing, I can't recommend his work enough :)

Re: Energy body visualizations

sameerah
Hi yaso,

If you're not familiar with it already, I would check out December 29th's community meeting in the portal. Maryam leads an energetic visualization around 13 minutes into the video. I just experienced it yesterday and it was lovely and powerful.

Salaam :)