Energy Body Study Hall

Irene
Welcome to study hall! :)

This is a space to share what you are working on related to the Energy Body lessons, in the hopes that what you share may be a key for someone else going through the same thing.

For example: share your processes/successes/journaling strategies/resources you have found etc. around the concepts we discuss in the two Energy Body videos.

This feels like less a place to ask advice/do Q & A (there will be availability for that in class) and more a place to expand on, and check in with, how we are personally experiencing the topic and share breakthroughs -- however I welcome wherever the conversation in the thread flows :)

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

Re: Energy Body Study Hall

Marissa
I just finished watching the playback of Energy Body 2.0 - what a class! Thank you Maryam for sharing with such openness and honesty during the Q & A. Every minute of this class was so juicy! Cultivating that sacred chakra energy felt very natural to me, and I'm looking forward to seeing how using that in meditations will affect my creative outcomes.

During the last half of class I paused the recording to do some things around the house and I decided to pull a goddess card. Guess who showed up? Mary Magdalene :) <3