Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

anamaria
Take care of you! Will look forward to a double shot of NEMS next weekend!

I'm flexible about the community meeting date. Whatever works best for everyone works for me.

<3 Ana Maria

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

kristina
Well wishes on your recovery

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

licia030
Hi Maryam! Feel better. Looking forward to the next class. Peace and blessings.

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Valentina
Hello <3 I hope you feel better soon <3
I vote for Friday for community meeting but that might be a lot - Friday Saturday Sunday haha
Sending well wishes!

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Aprile
Ah! Got it. Wishing you a speedy recovery Maryam. Have a good week everyone. ♥️

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Tameka
Hi Maryam,

I vote Wednesday for the community meeting.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

x Tameka

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Angie
Sending you blessings and a speedy recovery 💜 just wanted to express gratitude to for the school, forum and for you creating this safe sacred space.
-Angie

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Marissa
Sending you blessings Maryam! Either of the community meeting dates work for me. Looking forward to a double whammy of class next weekend :)

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Tiffany
I hope you feel better soon!

I’m open to Wednesday or Friday for the community meeting

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

MoonSun
Wednesday for community meeting would be great

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Jenna Dorce
Peace and wishing you wellness Maryam! Thanks for the update and I'd like toss in my vote for Friday for our community meeting. Hope everyone is well!

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Genevieve
Blessings & Healing sister..

Friday works best for me but I'll try to make Wed happen if that's the day. Looking forward to the weekend! <3
www.AscensionLifestyle.org
twitter.com/Phenomenality
twitter.com/AscensionStyle
Instagram.com/phenomenality.she
Instagram.com/AscensionLifestyle

Re: Empath 2.0 Class rescheduled

Hanna
Sending you lots of love and hugs, and healing prayers <3<3

For the monthly meeting either Friday or Wednesday work, Friday would be most ideal though. Looking forward to being in that energy as always :)