Earth Time New Cycle Blessings for Maryam Hasnaa!

Zen

Earth Time New Cycle Blessings for Maryam Hasnaa!

Zen
Bismillah...

Greetings one and all!

Not sure if I missed it since my timing is not quite syncing up with class transmissions and I didn't see anything obvious in the forum, but I just feel in my heart to share birthday earthday blessings to Maryam Hasnaa going into your new year of life, our Stellar Sistar!

Sending you an abundance of gratitude and love light for all of your sparkly energy you have shared with us, your loving guidance, your mirroring, and your ushering us spiraling upward and onward on this beautiful journey of oneness that we are so blessed to be aware of and experiencing.

May all that you embark upon yield you the lessons and blessings in speedy synchronistic crystal clear fashion (so be it!), may your journey to Morocco be boundless and bountiful and beauteous and we can't wait to hear all about the magic upon your return!

Love and gratitude infinite! Our prayers are with you!

Salaams, Zen

Re: Earth Time New Cycle Blessings for Maryam Hasnaa!

dulcie
<3