Dreams

melody
Hello !
I was wondering if anyone is able to see the "future" in their dreams. I've experienced this since I was a kid and I can usually see about 3 months in advance. I haven't really mastered it but I've noticed lately a shift in being able to be present in my dreams as if I was awake.. I also experience waking up from my sleep extremely exhausted because I know I was running around in the "dream world".. I don't ever share this with anyone but I know this is a beautiful community in which others may experience the same.. and I was wondering how have you guys gone about these type of things or what books/ articles do you recommend..
Thank you & blessings

Re: Dreams

Felisha Nicole
Hi Melody!

Thanks for sharing your experience :) I've had dreams that were either past lives or "possible" lives if that makes sense. When I was a kid I was able to be fully conscious in my dreams, even wake up from one dream inside another dream, I'm not even sure what that is and I can relate to feeling super tired still after waking up from dream world activity, lol. I haven't explored this phenomenon much beyond it being a cool experience, amongst many. If I come across interesting information relating to it, I'll post it.