Dream interpretation

Morgan
Hey guys! So I’ve been asking my higher self to show me what i need to know right before i go to sleep and a few things keep reoccurring. I wonder if anyone can lend some insight to what they feel come up
1) I CANT BREATHE… in the last few months I’ve had several dreams where i am gasping for air unable to breathe it’s so scary i usually come across someone asking for help but the person doesn’t or isn’t willing to help .. like last night a girl had an asthma pump and she wouldn’t help. I basically die and wake up
2) I’ve had more dreams than i can count about being pregnant but recently i had a dream i was in a tub with water in labor i coule hear someone say that i was having there baby but no one was in the room but me
If anyone has any thoughts I’d love to hear and feel