Does anyone about dreams and how to break them down ?

Does anyone about dreams and how to break them down ?

Jessica S.
I had a dream with my cousin. We were waking down the aisle of a funeral home to see our aunt that just passed away (in real time she actually did) and we both started to hysterically cry.. it felt so real. I felt both of us crying and mourning her lost.

Does anyone know what that can mean?

Thank you in advance
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Does anyone about dreams and how to break them down ?

SOULUMINATE
Jessica, I'm so sorry for your loss. May your Aunt transition peacefully.

It sounds like you're processing a loss that is still so very recent. When I have dreams with someone else in them, if I can, I try to talk to them about it... often times I find they have something to tell me related to the dream. The other day I had a dream I was back at a previous (toxic) workplace with my former coworker (who's also my dear friend) and funny enough she told me she had a dream that SAME night about our old workplace. We talked about what that might mean for us. Maybe your dream is suggesting you reach out to your cousin for comfort/support? Maybe there is a conversation between both of you that could lead to greater comfort or something related to your Aunt's transition.

xo

Valerie

Re: Does anyone about dreams and how to break them down ?

Jessica S.
Thanks boo! I appreciate it... I actually just finished speaking to my cousin and I just needed closure. Our friendship had expired a long time ago and I was just holding on to it bc I wasn’t ready to let go. But today I did. And I found out that the cry that felt so real in my dream was be releasing the old. Signaling a new beginning πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏ
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.