Documentary project

ancientbliss
This post was updated on .
Hey NEMS fam!

My name is Christina and last March I had the opportunity to to hit the road and go on a roadtrip with 2 strangers, with the goal of traveling across America and interviewing people who inspire us and are doing amazing work; one of those people being a NEMS fave, Lalah Delia! Unfortunately due to the pandemic and the lockdown emergency last March, the trip had to be put on hold and a few adjustments were made. Anyways, after a year and half later, the documentary is finally here!

If you are interested in checking it out, it’ll be available to watch after May 10th on http://roadtripnation.com/ !
Direct link: http://rtn.is/do-it-differently

This past year has been pretty tough and has challenged me in ways that were so unexpected. NEMS and this community has had such an impact on my growth this past year, and I’m grateful I found this community during an unsure and unstable part of my life last year (I’m still unsure with life and don’t know what’s going on half the time🤣, but I’ve been able to experience joy and embrace it!).

If you end up watching the documentary, I hope you leave with some words of hope and wisdom to keep you going on your journey.

Thank you❤️