Deep Gratitude

Genesis Tejada
My eyes are welling up with tears!

I just have to express my deep gratitude for the last two classes, especially Energy Exchange 2.0. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I’ve been GOING THROUGH IT in my relationships. I’ve come to understand that this is my work in this lifetime.

Today I can say I am thankful for my sensitivities even though just last week I was complaining to God about why He made me this way lol

But on a serious note — Energy Exchange was exactly the medicine I needed for this lifetime of soul lessons. All the work I’ve been doing half blindly came online for me in these classes. The level up was just SO REAL for me, I can’t help but to cry!!! Just recently I had 3 of my best friends spend two weeks with me in Japan for my birthday (I moved overseas less than a year ago). I had really bad disharmony with my oldest friend of 13 years and I was completely heartbroken by the idea, first that the disharmony was so great and second that I might have to break up with this friend because we’re just not resonant anymore. To make the long story short, this class helped me view the entire situation from a higher self perspective and now I know exactly how to contruct my own friendship blueprint, which is a huge feat for me in this life, LORDT!

Haha, anyway — Maryam, I am thankful for you every day I see you sharing your gifts with us. Thank you for being such a clear model for me and us. The resonance is deep and I am so thankful that you both are bringing the garden of the beloved to us. I cannot wait to visit next year!

So much peace, love and blessings to you, family! I feel incredibly grateful and blessed to be in your presence.

🙏🏼✨🙏🏼✨🙏🏼✨🙏🏼
#eternallygrateful

Re: Deep Gratitude

dulcie
💛 yes to all of this. Thank you for this sharing, Genesis. Peace love and blessings amplified

Re: Deep Gratitude

Genevieve
beautiful....
www.AscensionLifestyle.org
twitter.com/Phenomenality
twitter.com/AscensionStyle
Instagram.com/phenomenality.she
Instagram.com/AscensionLifestyle

Re: Deep Gratitude

anamaria
Genesis, I felt this. It's a year that STARTED with letting go of toxic connections with all 7 of my siblings. And recently someone I considered a good friend showed me--unmistakably--how little they value me. But it has also turned out to be a time of drawing in beautiful soul family connections.

I appreciate what you expressed here. Also grateful for these lessons.

- Ana Maria

Re: Deep Gratitude

Briana
Genesis,

I FEEL YOU! :) I feel like I called Maryam and her school in this year specifically in order to level up. This year has been a whirlwind! If you don't mind me asking- where did you move? I just moved to Germany! :)