Crystal vs Tibetan Singing Bowls

Trisha Koa Nour
Hey beloveds!

Wondering if any of you have experience with singing bowls? I'm looking to start using them for group sound healing and deciding between the classic metal tibetan bowls and the crystal bowls which seem more popular for group healing? I have a couple tibetan bowls for personal use, and none of my local shops carry crystal bowls so I have no way of hearing them in person before ordering them.

In addition, the crystal bowl sets I have seen online vary greatly in price. For example There's a set I have my eye on that says it's attuned to 432 hz which is over double the price of the same set not attuned to 432 hz.

Any input is welcome and apreciated. Thank you all in advance!

Sending you all so much love 💛

Trisha