Counseling

Mary
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for counseling. I'm working through grief and meet regularly with my jobs in house therapist but she ain't it. She just doesn't resonate.

I'm currently looking at Maha Rose but will graciously appreciate any other recommendations I should look into.

Best,
Mary

Re: Counseling

Jessica S.
Hey love,

I know of a therapist that might be helpful.. she's a blac woman and although I only had one session with her she was great. Her name is Lotoya Charles she is based in NYC and her number is +1 (929) 279-4663..
Hope this was helpful and eveything works out for you
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Counseling

Mary
Thank you so much Jessica. I wouldn't have come across her any other way. She even takes my insurance which is great.

Super appreciative,
Mary

Re: Counseling

Jessica S.
oh thats awesome  ..look at the universe working its magic .. happy i could help
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.