Cool Synchronicity: Maryam Mentions July 2020's Class Topic in Self-Love 1.0

Cool Synchronicity: Maryam Mentions July 2020's Class Topic in Self-Love 1.0

Evelyn K
Hey y'all,

I recently saw the NEMS Insta post about how July 2020's class topic is Shapeshifting the Self. I experienced a cool synchronicity related to that: I've been watching Self-Love 1.0 and at 37:21 Maryam says "Shapeshifting" and talks about this idea, lol.

If you all want to watch, what she says around this moment, in the video, could be a helpful preview of next week's classes. (36:52 - 38:18).

Didn't expect this to happen. How cool!