Community meeting

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community meeting

Seyi
Thanks Maryam. What time for the community meeting?

Re: Community meeting

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community meeting

Seyi
I won't be able to attend, but I have a question. What are some herbal supports for working through imposter syndrome?

Thank you!

Re: Community meeting

Tanya
Hi Maryam,

Looks like I missed the community meeting.

I have two questions:

1. How do you know when someone that keeps coming up is coming up due to attachment vs if they're coming up because they're meant to and they'll actually be coming back into your life? (To clarify they're coming up in thoughts, dreams and during meditations)

2. Any tips on how to manage your vibration while working in a high matrix environment (corporate business America with lots of ego etc.)? Finding that some days are harder than others.

Thank you so much for the work you do! I know you've said you aren't a spiritual teacher but you've definitely guided me through my awakening and all the complexities involved. I also love how in-tune you are because no lie whenever I decide to work on something on a deeper level, you announce something focused in that area or provide books related to that topic.Thank you!

Re: Community meeting

Amaris
I missed the community meeting; is a recording getting posted?

Re: Community meeting

Linda
Hi Amaris,

The community meeting is now up under the 'Maryam's Diary' section.

Re: Community meeting

Amaris
Thanks Linda! :)