Community Meeting this month

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community Meeting this month

Binta
Looking forward to class and the community meeting! Saturday would be great for me, but I'm flexible.

Re: Community Meeting this month

lizabeth
Hi Maryam,
I would prefer Saturday and can be flexible with Monday.
Looking forward to it!
🌸

Re: Community Meeting this month

BetZua
Hello!

I can do either day :)

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 8:37 AM lizabeth [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Maryam,
I would prefer Saturday and can be flexible with Monday.
Looking forward to it!
🌸

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Community-Meeting-this-month-tp1566p1568.html
To start a new topic under New Earth Mystery School, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from New Earth Mystery School, click here.
NAML