Community Meeting April 25

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community Meeting April 25

lee p.
Is CM cancelled today?

Re: Community Meeting April 25

Stefanie
I'm wondering the same :)

Re: Community Meeting April 25

Katrina Scarlett
Lee I'm thinkin the same thing lol like did I miss a something?

Re: Community Meeting April 25

Emily
Hey fam,

I think maybe the dance class this morning was the community meeting? At 9:30? I wasn't able to get in after it started though.

My email said New Earth Mystery community meeting at noon but nothing is happening there either. Grateful for you guys posted right here. If you find out any information please post it 🙏

Re: Community Meeting April 25

Patrice
I also tried to hop onto this meeting, but Zoom says it hasn't started yet.

CONTENTS DELETED

Erika A.
The dance class was soooo fun! Thank you for providing it and thank you for the update! Everyone have an awesome weekend!!❤️❤️❤️

:( okay, thanks for the heads up! See y’all at the next one. Have good days, NEMS friends. <3