Clubhouse for Sweethearts ✨

Torres
Hey fam,

I was thinking of using clubhouse to talk more with the fam! I've realized my favorite way to use the app is to have private rooms with the homies. If you're on and are open to it, let's start some rooms together 🖤 find me: @suntorres

If you're not on yet, I have a few invites, just hit me up!

Love yall,

Re: Clubhouse for Sweethearts ✨

evolving1111
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Clubhouse for Sweethearts ✨

snish
Added you! I'm @nerd4healing :)

Re: Clubhouse for Sweethearts ✨

Kandin
Hey Torres!

I don't have a clubhouse account, but I'd love an invite if you've still got one left :) I would love to connect more with the NEMS community.

Kandin

Re: Clubhouse for Sweethearts ✨

Irene
Hi, just here to say if this is still happening I am down for this. 💜

Re: Clubhouse for Sweethearts ✨

IreneGallarda
Idk if we’re still doing this, but I added y’all. I’m la_gallarda.
I also have invites if anyone needs one ❤️🔥

Re: Clubhouse for Sweethearts ✨

Torres
For anyone who needs an invite, shoot me an email suntorres@protonmail.com

Re: Clubhouse for Sweethearts ✨

noraberg
Love this idea! New to the community and would love to hang with you all on there :) adding you all now, my @ is @noritamystiqua

And I also have a few invites if anyone needs one!